A. Course logistics:
- Can I take the course remotely?
- The institute does not offer the course through distance learning.
- What types of learning activities occur during the course?
- There are a variety of learning opportunities including hands on presentations, observations, group projects, journaling, classroom discussions, research, and practicum hours to name a few.
- Are manuals provided?
- Yes, the institute provides an electronic version of the presentation manuals. These are customized by each adult learner in the course.
- Do I need a laptop?
- Yes, you need access to a computer to complete assignments.
B. Paying for the course:
- Do you offer payment plans?
- Yes, you may inquire about it at the Institute.
- Will you help me find a practicum site?
- Yes, we do provide assistance with this at the Institute.