As Montessori Teacher, you will truly experience firsthand the growth and development of your student’s knowledge and skill level. Your integral role in this process is one that sets the basis for their future successes. We understand the importance of a caring, attentive, and qualified Montessori educator who will teach and guide in a nurturing environment.
Our Montessori Certified Teachers...
• Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
• Are accountable for the delivery of an authentic Montessori program.
• Supervise the classroom, helping the children to think creatively, to solve problems independently and respect themselves and others.
• Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover new things each day.
• Guide children in self-motivated learning, helping stimulate their natural desire to learn.
• Are responsible for reporting challenges, successes and competencies of each student to the Director or to parents on a regular basis.
• Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
• Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
• Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
• Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
We are looking for candidates who are as passionate about the growth and development of the precious children in our care as we are. We are most interested in talking to applicants who have:
• Montessori Certification
• Experience working in a licensed childcare facility, preferably a Montessori school
• AMS/AMI or a MACTE accredited training certificate
• Impeccable references and a proven track record of caring and nurturing children to provide them with a great start to their educational careers
• The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
• Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of workThis is a salary position with full benefits. Medical, Dental, Vision,& 401K available
Email your resume and cover letter to